Wednesday 16 March 2022

How do I identify a fake person?

 First, there will be that hello, hi, and how are you doing? Then I saw your picture and you are so pretty! From there he/she will work into I think I’m having feelings for you. BIG RED FLAGS! Next, he will give you a story of some kind of a sick family member who has a child and needs money 💰 to get help with the child.. There are so many companies that can help you with this. WhatEVER you do never send money to anyone on social media. YOU WILL HAVE A BROKEN HEART 💔 and your money is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

How I Survived an Awkward Family Dinner with My Humor Intact

  The battle began at the Myrtle Beach Costco. I was steering a shopping cart with enough food to stock a doomsday bunker when I spotted a b...